Friday, February 18, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Dream, all of us have our own dream in our life. Dreaming is so fun right? All the things that are impossible turns possible when we imagine it.
Once I imagine what I'm gonna be after 10 years from now. I decided that after 10 years, we will build our own hotel and a restaurant with my husband. Have our own home, own car and everything I want to have in my life. I will do my best to reach all my dreams, my goal in life. I'm doing this for my mother and my brothers. I want my mother to be happy and feel comfortable in life and to forget what my father did to her. I was so sad for what my father did to my mother. I hate my father since he did that. I'm not shy if my family is broken. At least, I still have my mother loving and caring for me and my brothers. I am hoping that all of my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment