Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Karyl in 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011. I will miss 2010 because there are so many happy moments happened in my life. One is that when the election came to happened. I was so glad that I was one who won on "SK Kagawad." I met a plenty of friends. I'm thanking God for all the blessings He gave me, my life, my friends and my family that keep on loving me specially my good health last 2010.
When they say New Year, the first thing that come to our mind is the word "New Year's Resolution." New Year, time for a change. I have so many things to change in my life, I'm not sure if I can do all those things but I will try my best to do it. First, I would like to change my bad attitudes as well as my look. I am so slim so I'm trying my very best to be fatter than my present body. I want to increase my weight not necessary my height. All I want to ask from God is good health in this 2011 and also the good health and safetiness of my family, my relatives and all the people that I love.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you organize your post..
    keep moving forward.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. I know you can change. You can do it.:)

    ReplyDelete